Mitchell Ondemand5 v126.96.36.199 and Autodata v3.44 (Oracle VirtualBox)
Mitchell Ondemand5 v188.8.131.52 and Autodata v3.44 (Oracle VirtualBox) | 2.75 GB | Language: English
This distribution is supplemented with the Mitchell OnDemand5 base . It has a virtual machine with the Autodata 3.44 base installed. The image is compressed by the WinRAR 5.50 archiver.
Mitchel is installed and configured, but the Mitchel disks themselves, due to their large size, are missing from the image.
You can download them here . The Estimator from them is here .
Autodata – a program for car services, includes information on auto repair, repair interval with a list of works, diagnostic data, lubricants and their volumes, electrical circuits, working diagrams.
– Air conditioners
– Belts, chains and timing gears
– Engine management systems, component testing
– Engine management. Control unit connectors
– Key programming
– Service indicators
Mitchell OnDemand5 – information base for the repair of cars officially supplied to the markets of the USA and Canada. Contains detailed descriptions of technologies for the maintenance and repair of cars, diagnostic manuals, spare parts catalogs, calculation of norm-hours, wiring diagrams, instructions for repairing automatic and manual transmissions. It is one of the best car repair programs and serves as an indispensable tool for service stations engaged in the maintenance and repair of foreign cars.
1) Install Oracle VirtualBox (I have version 6.1.22r144080).
2) Launch VirtualBox. Press Ctrl-G. Find out the folder where VirtualBox prefers to store images. We leave or change at your discretion.
3) Unzip Mitchell_Autodata.rar into the “Folder for machines” from the previous paragraph.
4) In VirtualBox, press Ctrl-A. Go to the Mithell_Autodata folder and select the Mitchell_Autodata.vbox file. Click the Open button.
5) We start the virtual machine.
6) Launch Autodata with a shortcut on the screen. If Autodata starts and (almost immediately) a blue screen (BSOD), check if virtualization is enabled in the BIOSe of the host machine.
Additionally for Mitchell:
a) Download disks from Mitchell including Estimator
b) Unpack them to disk \ folder “D: \ MitchellDATA” of the host machine.
If you unpack to another folder, then in the settings of the virtual machine in “Shared folders” specify your path where you unpacked.
c) Check that the disks are visible from the virtual machine as shown in the screenshot Mitchell02.jpg, i.e. “REPAIR01”, “REPAIR02”, …, “REPAIR23”, “ESTIMATOR”
d) Launch Mitchell with a shortcut on the screen.
Version : 3.44 and 2015-1
Interface language : English
Tablet : cured